Re: BGP4 on a /20

  • From: Security Administrator
  • Date: Fri Sep 19 11:40:14 1997

If all the customers on a multi-billion dollar network could not reach my
network I would think about paying a different upstream provider to peer
with me.  I announce a /19 and a /22 to NetRail and UUnet, and they both
do an excellent job of getting Sprint's customers routed to my network.

Marcus R. Williams, Jr.
[email protected]
ISP Programmer / Engineer