Re: need contact info

  • From: Rick Horowitz - Network Administrator
  • Date: Wed Sep 17 00:49:59 1997

Of course, he neglected to mention, "Good luck getting a straight answer
about anything from MCI.  You're better off calling your psychic if you
have a network problem involving MCI."

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Mark Kayser wrote:

> Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 20:30:36 -0400
> From: Mark Kayser <[email protected]>
> To: Sean Donelan <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> Subject: Re: need contact info
>
>  As an "MCI" person here is the number to the INOC. :)
>
> 919-677-5566
>
> This has been the NOC's number for the past 2+ years.
> The 800 number if you are interested is 800-977-4662 but to report a problem
> you should try our ISP group first so that a ticket can be opened to track
> the issue.  Here are the numbers:
>
> 281-276-4231 or 800-663-9932
>
> These numbers did just change as this group just moved to Texas.  This may
> have been who you were informed to contact before.  Sorry for the confusion.
> These should be the correct numbers.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> --Mark Kayser
> MCI Technical Support

Rick Horowitz
Network Administrator
ProtoSource Network             A Division of ProtoSource Corporation
Voice: (209) 490-8600 or (800) 426-8638        2300 Tulare, Suite 210
Fax: (209) 490-8630                            Fresno, CA  93721-2226
Data: Call us for your local access number!       http://www.psnw.com