Re: Physical transport media

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Tue Sep 16 21:00:57 1997

On Sep 16, Brian Holt <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm wondering if there are any concerns for possible lawsuits arising from
> people slipping and falling from the use of /dev/null.

	Speaking of /dev/null, has anybody realized just how MUCH
	you can fit in there?  I've been storing most of NANOG there
	for months, and it shows no sign of filling up....

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-650-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."