Re: Physical transport media

  • From: Tim Gibson
  • Date: Tue Sep 16 17:33:14 1997

If I may be so bold here Michael, the TTL of steel is significantly less
than so many other datagrams, many due to R.educed U.seable S.urface
T.ransparancy. You might want to use another datagram media. Perhaps
platinum BBs, you'd also get an increase in available bandwidth due to
the weight difference of the media. Of coarse I don't want to spoil your
2nd, 3rd ... generation upgrade paths.

Tim Gibson
Skyscape Communications