Re: IP b/w out of NA

  • From: Randall S. Benn
  • Date: Mon Sep 15 08:41:13 1997

At 09:53 PM 9/11/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Is there any place I can find more info about the aggregate IP b/w out of
>North America?  How many OC-3s to Europe and to Japan?  Is there 600Mb/sec
>of b/w from NA to Europe?  Any help and pointers appreciated.

I was recently looking for this kind of info myslef.  Seems that most of the
connectivity maps, etc. that I came across were a year or 2 out of date.

FWIW, I have a collection of links concerning international L1, L2, and some
L3 connectivity on my ISP page.  By no means a complete reference, but it
might give you a start.

Randy Benn
http://www.clark.net/pub/rbenn/isp.html