Re: need contact info

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Fri Sep 12 18:33:09 1997

[email protected] (Naiming Shen) writes:
>Any one has good contact info for crl.net? I tried [email protected],
>[email protected], [email protected], all failed.
>
>any info also on ServInt.com?

Since NANOG seems to have turned into directory assistance, does anyone
know the preferred, listed, international phone number for the MCI NOC,
not a 1-800, or 1-888 number.  Hopefully a number that will be in service
longer than three months.  All the non-1800 phone numbers our MCI sales
person locate seem to be DID numbers to individual's voice mail or stop
working when the person leaves MCI.

Hint, Hint: I have 9 other North American Network Operators on my contact
list which seem unable to supply a direct-dial non-1800 phone numbers.  And
unlike Joe McCarthy, I'm willing to show you my list.