Re: SpamShield

  • From: Tomco.Net Security
  • Date: Fri Sep 12 11:03:04 1997

Finally, someone who is not an smtp nazi.  My policy
is as follows:
	1) Of my servers a few are designated as MX
           hosts.  These require a valid FQDN.
           This holds someone responsible for the
           mail my servers relay.
	2) My other servers will only relay mail if
           it originates or terminates locally.

Marcus R. Williams, Jr.
[email protected]
ISP Programmer / Engineer