Re: Flamed for off topic...

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Thu Sep 11 13:28:24 1997
  • Posted-date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

>    Yes, for Europe there's the RIPE-discuss list (for which I don't have
>    an immediate reference) and for Asia, there's the apops list:
>
>      Asia Pacific Ops <[email protected]>
>
> Alas, I too do not have an immediate refernce although I have seen this
> list referenced before as the European analog of the NANOG list. Perhaps
> one of you omniscient Europeans could set us straight as to whether such a
> list does exist and if not, why not. After all, some of us North Americans
> might be interested in poking our noses into your side of the pond once in
> a while...

> Michael Dillon                    voice: +1-650-482-2840
> Senior Systems Architect            fax: +1-650-482-2844
> PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net
>
> "The People You Know.  The People You Trust."

Omniscience knows no bounds....

	[email protected]
	[email protected]
	[email protected]

There are a couple more, one dealing with african issues (mostly south africa)
and latin america has one as well.   Then there are some others that carry
a broader scope.

	iepg - intercontinental engineering and planning
	bigi - big internet

(or at least this is how I organize my view of reality. YMMV)

--bill