Re: uunet + ans == ??

  • From: Josh Beck
  • Date: Mon Sep 08 19:36:11 1997

> As a Web services provider we are already seeing AS701 as the
> biggest consumer of our customer contents. Anyone care to share
> their view of how the big boys rank in terms of traffic? IMHO
> this does have just a tad bit more relevance to operations that
> the original thread :-)

sure, AS701 may do the most traffic, but when the most traffic is ~7%,
that's hardly an anti-trust suit waiting to happen. Even MCI, UUnet,
Sprint and Cerfnet (our four largest dest. ASes) combined are barely 25%
of all traffic...

Josh Beck - CONNECTnet Network Operations Center - [email protected]
CONNECTnet INS, Inc.      Phone: (619)450-0254       Fax: (619)450-3216
6370 Lusk Blvd., Suite F-208                        San Diego, CA 92121