Re: uunet + ans == ??

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Mon Sep 08 10:33:31 1997

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Joe  Shaw wrote:

> Worldcom bought Compuserve?  I heard this morning on the radio that AOL
> had bought them for a huge summ, and plan on operating them as a seperate
> entity.

Worldcom bought Compuserve for 1.2 billion, Worldcom wants to give all the
users to AOL + 175 million and receive AOL's ANS division.

Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16