Re: Annoying Threads

  • From: Craig A. Huegen
  • Date: Fri Sep 05 14:54:42 1997

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Chris Nystrom wrote:

==>> Anyone think I'm out of line here in making this request?
==>
==>It is at least as relavent as the FBI thread. I was expecting tech, not
==>ignorant politics, so in that sense I much prefered the Ascend thread. Do
==>we have two agendas on one mailing list here? Maybe the list needs to be
==>split into nanog-tech, and nanog-politics?

Or how about just taking the politics crap to com-priv, which is a
playground designed for such purpose.

/cah