Re: problems with Mae-East ?

  • From: Abha Ahuja
  • Date: Thu Aug 28 10:37:16 1997

Hi Thomas!

Our NOC noticed some problems at Mae-East last night... Turns out that
there was a bad catalyst that MFS had to reset... and a couple of cards
in the gigaswitch were swapped...Not sure if this is the same problem that
you were experiencing...

-abha ;)

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Thomas Trede wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we are currently experiencing sporadic outages of our Mae-East
> connectivity. Anybody else having the same problems ?
>
> Regards,
>   Thomas

> Thomas Trede                          NACAMAR Data Communications
> Senior Network Engineer               P.O.Box 102262
>                                       63268 Dreieich / Germany
> e-mail: [email protected]             voice: +49-6103-993-910
> www   : www.nacamar.net               fax  : +49-6103-993-999

abha ahuja						[email protected]
Merit Network, Inc.					313.764.0294