Re: Netrail woes (was Re: Atlanta-NAP down (fwd))

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 00:03:00 1997
On 25 Aug 1997, Sean M. Doran wrote:

> I just read this after clearing out old NANOG mail...
>
> Jon Lewis <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > The Atlanta NAP (www.atlanta-nap.net run by Nathan Stratton) is down,
> > probably for good.  We're a customer (luckily a multihomed one!), and
> > the word is WORLDCOM pulled all their circuits due to debts.  So all the
> > netrail.net mailing lists and stuff will be down too.

Actually, I didn't write that...I just forwarded it to the list for
someone else.  The closest FDT ever got to being a Netrail customer was my
emailing Nathan and getting some quotes for a frame connection.  That's
about the extent of my contact with Netrail.

The actual author of the above was Jeff Garzik <[email protected]>.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |