NANOG 11 MEETING INFO

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 10:58:11 1997

Registration is open for the NANOG 11 Meeting October 27 & 28 to be held
in Phoenix, AZ. All info regarding this meeting is available on the
NANOG Webpage www.nanog.org. If you need additional info or are unable
to use the webpage please contact me. Due to the fact that we were unable
to reserve the Radisson Resort for Saturday, 10/25, I was able to arrange
discount fares on NorthWest & American West (info available on webpage) for
North American flights only. Also note for those of you sending in credit
card info, I will not being running your card until we are closer to the
meeting time. Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pam Ciesla                                     313-936-0172 - phone
Merit Network, Inc.                            313-647-3185 - fax
University of Michigan
4251 Plymouth Road
Bldg. I, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx