Re: Loadsa ICMP...

  • From: Jon Green
  • Date: Wed Aug 13 18:38:30 1997

On 13 Aug 1997 14:00:23 -0700, [email protected] writes:

>As to the small matter of a Small Matter of Programming, well, it's a lot
>easier if you're the one asking for it than the one doing it.

Actually, I was talking about "Symmetric Multiprocessing" but
that one works too. :)

-Jon

    *      Jon Green            *         "Life's a dance             *
   *   [email protected]       *          you learn as you go"        *
  *  Finger for Geek Code/PGP   *                                       *
 *  #include "std_disclaimer.h" * http://www.netins.net/showcase/jcgreen *