Samsung

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Tue Aug 12 17:19:28 1997

Mea maxima culpa and an apology to Samsung and its law firm.
I'm a bit too touchy about spam having had quite a bad experience

with it as previously described on this list. This explains but
does not
excuse my firing off without investigating first.
I have read the CyberTimes article, which is NOT in today
(8/12/97)
NY Times (nor yesterday), which I've read completely.
I subscribe to the paper edition and read it
or skim it daily 7 days (I'm a New Yorker, some say Times
subscription
is a residency requirement, at least on the Upper West Side :-)
).

Dana Hudes
Graphnet