Samsung

  • From: Harris Schwartz
  • Date: Tue Aug 12 17:05:46 1997

Working for one of the largest ISP's in North America, we have received our
share of complaints regarding this message from the attorney on behalf of
Samsung. I have also contacted the attorney and was told that they did not
send the message and that they are investigating. All I know, is that this
message has caused alot of problems.