Question ??

  • From: Ignacio Funes Maderey
  • Date: Mon Aug 11 19:13:57 1997

I have tried to run mrtg with my router (Cisco 7500). This router has a
controller which accept an E1 and divides it as you want. The interfaces
that are not directly connected to this controller are OK (for example
interfaces such as Serial5/2, Ethernet3/5, etc...), but I have problems
with those interfaces such as (Serial5/0:14, Serial5/0:13, etc.). The
problems arise since I run cfgmaker [email protected]_ip, because the ports
related with the interfaces directly connected to the controller are
wrong.  In fact, when I run ./mrtg mrtg.cfg I get the next error messages:

CFG Error in "maxbytes[enepacatlan(rdi/e1)]": 256000  must be a Number
smaller than maxint

What should I do??????

I will appreciate your help.  Thank you!!!!!!