Route Server Update

  • From: Jake Khuon
  • Date: Thu Aug 07 12:35:35 1997

Yesterday evening, a corruption occurred to the RADB's index files that
caused the database to return incorrect data.  As a result, the Route
Server configuration files generated by the 8:30 pm EST config run were
incorrect.  The Route Server Next Generation project was able to restore
correct peering to the Route Servers by using a four-hour-old config file.

The IRR server on RADB has been shut down to prevent users from receiving
incorrect data.

We will notify you as soon as operations are back to normal.  Our sincere
apologies for the inconvenience caused by this outage.

						--- The RSng Team

--
 | Systems Research Programmer, IE Group       /| /|[~|)|~|~ N E T W O R K |