Re: more exchanges...

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Thu Aug 07 01:24:16 1997

Excuse my waste of more bandwidth, but I owe an apology to Barb.

I had not intended my 'who peers' message to be public.  Apologies for my
clumsiness.

I may have given the impression that I intended to disparage the upcoming
Denver exchange.  I do not.  In fact, I am trying to figure our how to peer
there, as it is our HQ city and we're already in the same darn colo..  [ but
there are known issues for NSPs who might wish to peer at local exchanges,
see http://psg.com/~randy/970210.nanog ]

randy