Re: Wcom Fiber Cut Again

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Tue Aug 05 15:40:21 1997

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Eric D. Madison wrote:

> Looks like there is another large fiber cut in the LA area today.. we are
> on reroute at the moment.. only 1 DS3 today.
>
> Year of the Backhoe continues!
>
> Anyone out there using the Wcom ATM backbone for transport?  If so, how
> many outages have there been in the last month???

We use clear DS3 and DS1 circuits, and so far last month had 3 outages.

Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16