Re: Summary of ANTI-spam techniques now available

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Tue Aug 05 14:35:23 1997

On Aug 2, Martin Hannigan <[email protected]> wrote:

> I agree. I wish there was a better way to distribute information
> regarding spammers other than NANOG. If there is, I'd love the
> pointer.

	I've got a list running which is specifically for ISP's to
	discuss mail filtering options; it's pretty much dead right
	now, but that might be a good place to move this to.

	Mail to <[email protected]> with
	a Subject of "subscribe" -- I have to approve each request,
	so if we haven't conversed much in the past then please tell
	me which ISP you work for in the body of the message.

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-415-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net
See us at ISPCON '97, booth #501
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."