Re: how to protect name servers against cache corruption

  • From: Aleph One
  • Date: Sat Aug 02 23:55:08 1997

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Michael Dillon wrote:

> I don't propose to "make sure" that only good guys know, I just suggest
> that it is better to not spread the info publicly when you don't know who
> is listening in. Why make the bad guys job easier?

Michael,

  Well seeing this has dicussed in detail in BugTraq I would assume
everyone you are worried about has already need it. Now the question is
have the people that need to know seen it?

Aleph Ostrich One / [email protected]
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01