Re: Summary of ANTI-spam techniques now available

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Sat Aug 02 23:52:06 1997

	I'm sorry but the North American Excuses List is elsewhere.

	What does "we are working on it" mean to you?  To me it
	means "We don't want to do anything about it."

	What does "please give us some time to correct the problem"
	mean to you?  To me it means "We're stalling for as much time
	as we can get. Just make an exception for us, would you. Maybe
	our exception will just stay there forever. We're working on it,
	you know."

	Spam is the content-destroyer of the Internet.  Blocking,
	removing, no-compromising, no-accepting, and rejecting is
	the solution.

	Ehud