Re: [nsp] known networks for broadcast ping attacks

  • From: Steve Nash
  • Date: Thu Jul 31 00:50:11 1997

Ok i would like to clear this all up.  First off,  That is not my sig.
The time this was sent i was out of the office,  my computer was locked
down, and there was only my BOSS in the office.  The rest of the night we
were at TGIF eating.  Reid left and then 2-wayed me that "I" was dead
because of this email that I had sent.  The Sig, TIME and all wrong.  The
person who did this was probably pissed at my email earlier about how
smurf.c got out.

So once again to clear this up,  this was not me and hope that I havent
offended anyone here!

If you have any questions,  please email me back and not to the list...its
about time i install pgp! :)

---
a very pissed off Steve Nash
Systems Engineer / Security Administrator
Lightning Internet Services LLC
[email protected]
http://www.lightning.net