Re: [nsp] known networks for broadcast ping attacks

  • From: Systems Engineer
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 18:18:23 1997

Well to allow ICMP is good for just basic pinging of you or a
traceroute.  I really dont care if other people can traceroute or ping
me so i just deny those lines i mentioned before,  and all ICMP as a
whole.
Until the bug passes and/or gets fixed somehow, I am going to keep those
lines.

--
Steven Nash                             ph:  (516)248-8400ext25