Re: how to protect name servers against cache corruption

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 09:18:31 1997

On Tue, Jul 29, 1997 at 09:33:25PM -0500, Thomas H. Ptacek wrote:
> > No, it *is* immune to all variants on *THAT* attack. It isn't immune
> > to other sorts of attacks.
>
> I think you are speaking in fairly blatant factual error here, or we are
> in micommunication with respect to the meaning of the word "variant".

And to think that _I_ was getting yelled at last week.

Furrfu!

I'm having no trouble at all understanding Messrs. Vixie and Metzger.
Why, Thomas, do _you_ seem to be unable to get it?  Do you have,
perhaps, (say it softly) a hidden agenda?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
The Suncoast Freenet      "People propose, science studies, technology