Re: ANS etc.

  • From: Marijke Kaat
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 03:50:25 1997
  • Address: Radboudburcht, P.O. Box 19115, 3501 DC Utrecht, NL
  • Phone: +31 302 305 305
  • Telefax: +31 302 305 329

> > >[2] Is there an equivalent to NANOG for Europe and Asia and is there
> >
> > >an equivalent list which discusses operational issues for these
> > >    continents? Pointers appreciated.
> > >

> > Yes, for Europe there's the RIPE-discuss list (for which I don't have
> > an immediate reference) and for Asia, there's the apops list:
> >
> 	For RIPE, try http://www.ripe.net/ then do some
> drilling.........

You are looking for the European Operators Forum, one of the working groups
of RIPE. Have a look at http://www.ripe.net/wg/eof/index.html.
Here you'll also find the mailinglist archives.

Marijke