Re: how to protect name servers against cache corruption

  • From: Francois Beauregard
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 23:12:25 1997

At 22:13 97-07-29 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Paul has made it clear that there are holes in the DNS protocols that
>cannot be fixed without DNSSEC. He isn't papering anything over -- he
>is merely describing reality. If you want to be sarcastic to him for
>doing his best and being honest in public, well, that's fine, but
>frankly I think you are doing the community a serious disservice by
>attacking Paul.

110% behind you on that one...

Sincerely

----------------------------------
Francois Beauregard
[email protected]
FBLI.COM
We love feedbacks and live by them

Sales        : [email protected]		1 (888) FBLI.COM
Tech support : [email protected]		1 (514) 349-0455
Internet Web : http://www.fbli.com
ICQ          : 1907537

Montreal, Canada