Re: Check me on this...

  • From: Mark Kosters
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 17:20:57 1997

> They REALLY need some people full time to respond to email. I hate sending
> my email into "The Blackhole of Death" which is InterNIC's mail system.
>

> Wow, a valid InterNIC warning... go figure.

Hostmaster receives at least 20K pieces of mail a day. If you have an
operational issue of this nature, feel free to send it to [email protected]
The people who are responsible for monitoring the roots also read that box.

Regards,
Mark

--

Mark Kosters              [email protected]        +1 703 742 4795
                  InterNIC Registration Services