Re: Kim, where are youuuuuuuuuuu!

  • From: Larry Vaden
  • Date: Sat Jul 26 08:22:21 1997
  • Posted-date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 06:59:12 -0500 (CDT)

At 11:55 PM 7/25/97 -0400, Eric Germann wrote:

>>From: [email protected]
>>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 97 19:16:56 PDT
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: Your mail to Kim Hubbard <[email protected]>
>>
>>Your message was delivered to an email destination which is
>>no longer in service.
>>
>>Please contact Energetic Systems <[email protected]> for more information.

Maybe Kim's favorite procmail recipe got updated by new management at NSI
(see Dr. Farber's IP article this week)

:0                     #regexp attributed to Randy Bush, !BuGless
* ^FROM_PLONKEES
/dev/null

to generate your response `[8-))

And how do I configure my router for that?