Re: Spontaneous vaporization of OSPF routes from Ascend MAX

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Fri Jul 25 10:12:42 1997

I saw the same behavior on my Max 4000s running 5.0Ap13.  I upgraded to
5.0Ap16, and have seen less of that, plus less rebooting.  It would seem
that there are still some slight bugs to be worked out in the ospf code
for the Ascend stuff, but 5.0Ap16 has been working well for some time
right now...

Joe Shaw - [email protected]
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee