RE: nanog mailing list

  • From: Steve Carter
  • Date: Fri Jul 25 02:10:13 1997

I have no real idea why this is, but this industry seems to breed more
than it's fair share of arrogant idiots.  I saw, at least, one of the
offensive responses to your request and I assume, having a naive
inflated opinion of human nature, that this person has an esoteric sense
of humour and wasn't meaning to be arrogant or offensive at all.  Even
this person, who obviously knows more about everything than everyone
else, had to start somewhere and I hope he got a better welcome than
you.