Re: is there a market for this?

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Wed Jul 23 21:55:34 1997

We tested this card, you dont want it in your network.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16