RE: Public Relations

  • From: Jacques Vidrine
  • Date: Wed Jul 23 09:41:31 1997

Wait, the only noise I'm interested in is personal attacks.  The more
ridiculous the better.  I still chuckle about the pink bunny rabbit
thing.

Of course, I'd prefer no noise, but if we have some non-operational
content, I vote that it be made up of absurd personal attacks as much as
possible.  Oh, and "administrivia" such as this note.

:-)

Jacques Vidrine <[email protected]>