Re: Mr. Ferguson, et.al.'s problems with the list.

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Wed Jul 23 03:38:42 1997

On Wed, Jul 23, 1997 at 03:02:31AM -0400, Bradley Dunn wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > I didn't start the thread everyone is complaining about.  But, in
>
> No one cares.

Incredibly polite and mature, Mr. Dunn.

On Wed, Jul 23, 1997 at 12:16:06AM -0700, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> If you haven't seen the aup then you haven't been on NANOG long enough,
> and if that's the case then you certainly shouldn't be pontificating on
> what is or is not on topic.
>
> Visit www.nanog.org.  I'm sure you'll find the AUP there.

My, _my_, but nobody is listening this week.

I've read the AUP and the charter.

Many times.

Every time someone mentions them, in fact; to see if perhaps they've
changed.

Anyone who thinks that the AUP specifically addresses any of the
threads it's been mentioned to quash in the last 14 days apparently
speaks a different version of English than I do.

I asked for clarification, none was forthcoming.

I give up.  Have fun, boys.

Oh, and Mr. Gaudet?  I've been in, on, and around the net for about 13
years now.  I'll keep my own counsel on what opinions to have, and when
and where to express them.  It seems to have worked pretty well most of
those 13 years.
--
Jay R. Ashworth       High Technology Systems Consulting              Ashworth
Designer            Linux: Where Do You Want To Fly Today?        & Associates