Re: Terminating many T1's

  • From: Brian Horvitz
  • Date: Tue Jul 22 22:20:29 1997

Actually, up in Boston, MFS derives all their pricing by taking the Nynex
end-to-end price and subtracting a certain percentage (at least 10%).  I
may be mistaken but, I think they still do this even with the DS3 Hub.
You still pay two chan terms.  A Nynex chan term is about $200 so this
ends up being quite an expense.  The overall savings still makes it worth
while if you are going to sell a lot of T1s - if only for the headache,
you only need two aspirin at the end of the day instead of four.

Brian