Re: Sprint Flapping?

  • From: Tine
  • Date: Tue Jul 22 16:17:20 1997

Our NOC just got this from Sprint:

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:51:04 -0400 (EDT)                                     From: Outage Poster <[email protected]>                                        To: [email protected]                                                           Subject: network problems
7/22/97  13:10 EDT
Hi,
We are currently experiencing network-wide problems due to a hardware
failure in our sl-sea-8 router.  We anticipate to have this problem fixed
shortly.  In the meantime, customers will experience routing instabilities
and delays.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Thank you.

--
Tine Hutchison
Senior Network Engineer