RE: Usage Stats

  • From: David Mercer
  • Date: Tue Jul 22 00:51:46 1997

We also use WebTrends, love it dearly...can you coax it into giving
transfer totals though?  Thats what I thought they were refering to, but
now that I think about it, perhaps not...I would myself dearly love an
easy way to measure bandwidth used by each client.

Anyone know of such a tool?  For NT or Linux?

-David Mercer