Re: IP flooding by using broadcast address

  • From: Edward Henigin
  • Date: Sat Jul 19 21:02:37 1997

	before my mailbox gets spammed by all of y'all, I'd like to
publicly apologize for my "cisco bashing."  cisco makes a fine product
that I recommend in most situations.

	I'd still like to know that cisco listens to little guys like
me, tho.

	Also, I need to point out that my recommendations of filtering
the broadcast address are targeted towards leaf networks, rather than
transit networks.

	Ed