Re: silly tiers; treno

  • From: Barb Dijker
  • Date: Sat Jul 19 14:27:47 1997

A sales rep doesn't need the concept of tiers to spread misinformation and
have delusions of granduer.  Here's a question I got from a potential
customer wanting  a backup link from us but needing to de-program his boss.

>My bosses' major concern is that UUNet claims Sprint as one of their
>customers, and he wants proof that the COOP's Sprint connection is not
>traveling on the UUNet backbone. I know that we have a dedicated link to
>Cheyenne, but what happens after there?

Barbara L. Dijker, Executive Director
Colorado Internet Cooperative Association
2525 Arapahoe Ave E4-280, Boulder CO 80302-6724
Voice: +1 303 443 3786, FAX: +1 303 443 5162
WWW: http://www.coop.net/