Re: Outages in the News

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Fri Jul 18 18:10:40 1997

On Fri, Jul 18, 1997 at 12:12:43PM -0500, MFS wrote:
> Looks like this person has confused Eugene Kashpureff's stunts with
> the NSI debacle.

Yep.

> It's things like this that threaten our (as well as the network's) reputation
> when read by the 'internet savvy' public.

Quite so.

> My apologies something so off topic.

<soapbox>

I don't think it's off topic at all.  There won't _be_ anything to
operate if people like that end up testifying before, for example,
congressional committees...

</soapbox>

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
The Suncoast Freenet      "People propose, science studies, technology