Re: Outages in the News

  • From: Cameo Wood
  • Date: Fri Jul 18 14:21:57 1997

Better watch out, more reporting to come soon.  I was just called by 3
seperate magazines for a quote about the NSI problems that we have been
having.  The scary part is, 2 of them got my number from my postings on
usenet.  I hope they aren't citing any Joe-Bob CNE they talk to as being
an "Internet Engineer for a major ISP."  Then we are all in big trouble.