Re: Sprint Outages

  • From: Eric D. Madison
  • Date: Thu Jul 17 18:57:41 1997

According to Sprint, this cut was also a Wcom cut.. they were leasing
their fiber from Wcom.

Hmm.. with the 496 DS-3's out in LA down yesterday, the Mae-West outages,
and the 280 DS-3's down today, and the Wcom ATM network going crazy
(subject to the LA outage), looks like UUnet should be real scared about
this OC-12 upgrade on Wcom fiber.

Eric

      Eric D. Madison - Senior Network Engineer -
 ACSI - Advanced Data Services - ATM/IP Backbone Group
   24 Hour NMC/NOC (800)291-7889 Email: [email protected]