Re: MAE-MIR

  • From: Scott Landman
  • Date: Thu Jul 17 13:18:20 1997

Maybe a back hoe ran over one of the power lines.  Or was it a train
derailment?  The good news is they only had to hold their breaths for 3.5
hours...

Ok, Ok, you guys take this too seriously.  Somebody pulled the power cord
on the Mir spacestation this morning...
For a pointer, go to CNN...
Eric

At 07:30 AM 7/17/97 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>> Did MFS acquire Mir this morning?

>Don't think so... Last I knew, MFS was not in any position to acquire
>anything... WorldCom. Now thats a different story.
>
>But perhaps you would be willing to provide a pointer?
>
>--
>--bill

=
====
Eric Germann                  Computer and Communications Technologies
[email protected]           Van Wert, OH 45891
                         Phone:    419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com               Fax:  419 968 2641
Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider