RE: BOOM! there goes WorldCom

  • From: Jim Browne
  • Date: Wed Jul 16 21:57:56 1997

At 17:05 -0700 7/16/97, Chris Fairbanks wrote:
>Doesn't Sprint stand for Southern Pacific Railroad INTernational?

When I was given the grand tour in Kansas City, I was told "Southern
Pacific Railroad Internal Network Technology (Group)."  But then again,
what do HR people know?

I wonder if Sprint ever bought and moved airports that were in the way a la
MCI.

Jim Browne                                                [email protected]
        "She may be good for nothing, but she's not bad for nothing."
                                - Mae West