Re: Domain Name NASA.COM

  • From: Bill Woodcock
  • Date: Sat Jul 12 04:46:17 1997

    Um, yeah, certainly nobody's going to mistake _that_ for anything put
    up by the National Air and Space Administration.  :-)

    I'm curious why they picked the letters "nasa" though, if not to
    attract accidental hits, which _would_ violate the spirit of the law?
    I was expecting it to be something like the National Association of
    Something Arbitrary, where there would be clear reason for use of the
    name, and clearly no conflict.

                         -Bill Woodcock

bill woodcock [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]