Re: Network Monitoring Tools

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Fri Jul 11 13:37:31 1997

	I have a beat of my network monitoring program that I've written
slowly over the past 2 years available for ftp also, you can teach it
things like network dependencies, single points of failure fairly simply
in a easy to use configuration file, it can check imap, pop3, smtp, nntp
and other services.. I wasn't going to post something to the lists until
I had done some more rewrites to some sections of code, but people should
feel free to test it out and comment on it.. You can get it from

	ftp://puck.nether.net/pub/jared

	Feel free to contact me directly about any problems you have with
it.

	- jared

David Hares - ADP Autonet boldly claimed:

--
[email protected] - CICNET --------- [email protected] - Nether Network
For a good time, look at http://www.izzy.net/~janc/tour/