Re[2]: UUNet 10Plus

  • From: Rocky Rosas
  • Date: Thu Jul 10 14:21:06 1997

     Joe,

     There seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding how our product works
     and what it's capabilities are.  I would be happy to share insight
     into how MFS uses our equipment and share with you information on
     performance and ATM traffic shaping capabilities.

     Obviously, I'm also interested in how you tested and measured the
     throughput numbers you received.  The numbers you are reporting don't
     add up.  I'd like to help you get to the bottom of the issue.

     Thanks,

     Rocky Rosas
     Director, Technical Services
     NetEdge Systems, Inc.