NTIA Domain Name Registry NOI

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Wed Jul 09 00:04:43 1997

I haven't seen much on this on this list, or dns/bind.

Is everyone following this topic, and what do you all think?

I've written a second draft of my comments to them which runs about 480
lines; is anyone interested in seeing it/I'd appreciate the opportunity
to post it for commentary and peer (?! :-) review, before I send it
in.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
The Suncoast Freenet      "People propose, science studies, technology